Clearing and protecting your energy is a very important practice, one that everyone should do.
You wouldn't want to hang out with or get too close to someone who has negative energy. It would be like inviting them into your own space; they'd be able to infect you without even intending to spread their negativity.
By clearing and protecting yourself, you keep yourself safe, healthy, and happy.
You don't have to go into the woods and hug a tree or anything like that, though. Here are 5 easy ways to clear your energy, so you're always healthy!
🌸 Clearing Your Energy 🌸
1. First is sage smoke cleansing. Here's what you need: one bundle of white sage, a lighter or matches, a bowl of sand or salt to put the sage in, and something to light it with. Hold the sage bundle over the lit flame for about 30 seconds, then waft the smoke towards you. There should be enough smoke that it moves easily through the air - if there's not, wait until you've got more smudge sticks before trying this. When the sage has been lit, carry it around your body and waft the smoke towards you, allowing it to hit any part of your body that you feel needs clearing. Remember, this is a practice of energy - so don't just go waving the sage everywhere without a specific place you're directing it towards. It's a good idea to sage yourself at the beginning and end of every day.
2. The second way to clear your energy is with a salt cleanse. Salt in itself has amazing healing properties, and here's a great way to use them! All you need is a tablespoon of sea salt in a glass of water - add it gradually so you get the concentration right. Drink this whole thing in one gulp. Voila - you've just cleared your energy!
3. Third is to take a cold shower, allowing the icy water to stimulate all your senses and strengthen your body with its cleansing properties. A hot bath also works for this, if that's what you prefer.
4. Fourth is grounding, which is a way to ground yourself in the energy of the earth so you can become more stable and centered. It's easy to do - just go outside and sit on the ground for about 15 minutes with your bare skin touching the earth.
5. Fifth is a salt bath before bedtime, which is a wonderful way to clear any energy that you picked up during the day and prepare your body for a restful night's sleep. You'll need some sea salt or Himalayan salt - just sprinkle it into hot water and soak away!
Protection of Energy
Now that you've cleared your energy, it's also a good idea to protect yourself from any negative energy.
This can be done by surrounding yourself with a bubble of light. Imagine a bubble around you - fill it with all the happy, positive energy you can think of, and nothing else will be able to enter so you won't have to deal with any negative vibes.
You can also use this method of protection before going into a potentially stressful situation, like a job interview or something of that nature.
This is very important to do on a regular basis if you want to stay healthy and mindful.